Maaaaaannnyyyyy of you have been requesting a hijab tutorial from me, and after all these years, and trying out various types of hijab wraps(I seriously don't know how I came up with this), this one is my favorite. Why?
1) It covers the chest
2) It covers below-the-chin part
3) It goes well with glasses/sunglasses
4) I can wear the conventional 'anak tudung' that we wear to school dulu2 tu..(That's my most favorite of all. I just can't wear the inner syria-dunno why!)
Here's an example of how I wore the 'Shea wrap' hahahaha...
Here goes nuthin..
The only condition is that:
- The pattern/color on the front and back of the scarf must be the same.
- The shawl/scarf must not be too skinny or else it will be too short at the back.
- You can pin anywhere you like to secure it down. I usually pin the shorter end of the scarf to the collar of my top.
I don't suggest you guys watch this video coz I hate seeing myself innit! hahaha... And and, there are lots more better hijab wrap styles that you can actually follow. Not mine! Mine is like a lazy girl's wrap okayyyy! :P